Trademark protection: Build solid protection for your brand
Build protection around your brand name with strategic trademark protection. A registered trademark is a quality stamp that can protect your products, interests and clients against copyists.
Whether you are a start up or a Fortune 500 company, trademark protection is an investment in your brand that can pay off large dividends in the future.
A registered trademark is more than just protection against others copying your brand; strong trademark registration holds value by generating increased market share and growth.
Five possible benefits of brand name or logo registration
1. Exclusive right to the trademark from the day the application is filed
2. Increased brand awareness and strengthened market position
3. Improved negotiation leverage
4. Enlarged time window for marketing strategy planning
5. Immediate proof that you own the exclusive right to your trademark
– in addition, a trademark last for as long as you use it actively and renew the registration every 10 years!
In summary, apply for trademark protection and enjoy the return on your investment exclusively for many years, in Denmark and abroad.